Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yeah... No, I Can't Really Do That

This is all I have to say about work today. Actually I WOULD say a lot more, but blogging about work is supposed to be done with "discretion," which I may or may not possess, depending on any given day.

Free speech? Forget about it. Biting the corporate hand that feeds me? I think not. Besides... the company is fine. It's people in general that have me wondering.

Anyways - this is what happened to me today. Go 35 seconds into this clip. I might as well have quoted the movie...


Yes. I said that. I'm under the impression that what you give people is what you get back, so I'm sure everything will come full circle (oh yeah crazy people - watch out!)

But thank goodness for grad school.

And 53 seconds into that clip I agree with as well!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: