Friday, November 12, 2010

A Few Changes

I know I should be working on that paper for electronic publishing, but alas, 3 am is my creative time. Homework can't be done, and blogging (or facebooking, tweeting, etc.) often prevails.

So I've added a navigation bar to the top of "The Why," although don't bother clicking the links yet; they all say "Coming Soon." Consequently, I had to delete the Krishnamurti quote that used to reside under the title. It was simply too cluttered! No worries, I'll find another home for "The Why" blog's motto.

All this movement got me wondering... do I want to change the color of the title? Do we have a preference of yellow or white font? Do you even care? Don't worry, I'm not sure I do either. Yet still the question arises...

Classic #1 or...

Bright and Cheery #2?

Meh. I really just need to do homework and stop pondering the bigger questions of life... like blog fonts.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit, I like both but lean towards Classic... :) Love you!!!

Perri said...

I'm a new reader, and for what it's worth, I like the classic too :)

britney fitzgerald said...

Perri thanks for reading! i think classic it shall be

Kathryn said...

Well, if the decision has not been made, I am more of a fan of the Yellow because it goes with the yellow font on the sidebar. I also think it gives it a pop of color that is necessary. Just playing Devil's Advocate over here...

Katelyn James said...

loving the classic bitty:) muahhhhh!