What needs to be done pretty much now:
1) Clean room. It's cluttered.
2) Finish "City of Bones" series. This is more important than Item #1.
3) Decide what to wear for Fashion's Night Out this Thursday in New York. This is more important than Item #1, but less important than Item #2.
4) Do dishes. This item holds the same equally unimportant value as Item #1.
5) Order one more book for school.
6) Remind oneself repeatedly that, in fact, school starts tomorrow.
7) Buy peanut butter. This Item trumps all other Items, with the exception of #2.
8) Upload pictures to Facebook. This Item is time-sensitive due to your parents’ uncanny Facebook skills. In fact, your pictures are already old news.
9) Consider that possibility of maybe thinking about the idea of doing laundry.