Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Apologies

Agh! I just realized I made a dreadful, awful mistake.

My contact information for this blog is listed as thewhyblogger@gmail.com. But for some reason, this account was always glitchy and problematic. So I forwarded all incoming mail to my personal email address.

But in short, the mail was NOT forwarding. All your emails were sitting, waiting patiently in my sad and misunderstood inbox.

I am so sorry! I feel terrible. A few of you were interested in Martha Stewart Living internships or publishing news. Please don’t think I didn’t want to chat! I do, I do - I was simply unaware of your inquiries and I promise to check the inbox more often.

Password has been changed.
Forwarding options have been tweaked.
I swear on my blog to be a better contact. 

 And again, my apologies.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: