Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

First, the family is awesome and sent me a package of Girl Scout cookies, chocolates, movies, and more. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will be fat and happy. 


Second, how horrifying is this? My clown neighbor now has bunnies that watch me as I walk down the street. I must admit, I'm slightly terrified one of these plush fellows is secretly him and it will turn it's head Chucky-style while I'm running to work. Bah.


And finally, here are some of the top searched "Keywords of the Week" that people type into Google, which lead them to my blog. Please note the highlighted phrase. I'm not too offended.

Again, Happy Easter. Enjoy this special holiday weekend. 


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

HK said...

hahahaah i love the searches! How did you take a screen shot of it? just gave me an idea for next week :)

britney fitzgerald said...

Hehe, I know, they crack me up. You can take a screen shot with a Mac with command + shift + 3. That's for the whole screen. To select parts of the screen with you cursor, use command + shift + 4. Then select what you want. You sometimes have to play around with it to get the right size. They should save to your desktop automatically. For PCs, I don't know how to do it! You'd have to Google that one. Good luck m'dear.