Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Creepy Neighbor

So my neighbor is a clown. I have only seen him in makeup once. His face was painted, and he wore a wife-beater while his tiny black poodle growled at people strolling by. 

Yeah. That was enough for me. 

Unfortunately my creepy clown neighbor likes Halloween. It seems to be the holiday he most relates to, thus the rest of the block must put up with frightening exhibits of oddness... like this new addition to our hood:


Meet Evil Clown Pirate. His ship is a fire hydrant, and his prey are any who exhibit fear. Walk tall Astorians! Do not be fooled. He is only a stuffed mannequin.

But do beware...

When you pass Evil Clown Pirate, resist from exhibiting any form of emotion. With a quick glance to the left, you will see the real evil clown, peeking out from behind his curtains, looking for exactly such a response.

Ah, New York. 
I love you and all of your peculiarity. 


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what street is this on

lalalalauren said...

Haha! Creepy.

I recently acquired a new neighbor that is a clown. She's like 60 and looks absolutely terrifying in her clown make-up. Sometimes, I feel like being a clown should be illegal.

Erika Lauren said...

I have been following and enjoying your blog and I have passed the Versatile Blogger Award to you. The rules for

acceptance are:
By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
Share seven things about myself.
Pass the award on to fifteen other newly discovered blogs.
Please stop my my blog and right click on the award picture to save to your computer so you can add it to your post.
The Organized Chaos